The bsdist distribution
- installs the extension bootstrap_core
- copies a set of files - libraries (boostrap, jquery...) and HTML templates, CSS, JS and Typoscript files - to fileadmin/bsdist/
- and imports a basic page tree.
An example page tree with one shortcut page and 6 subpages may be imported. The import file contentfeatures-x.x.x.t3d is located in typo3conf/ext/bsdist/Resources/Private/Import/.
- Edit the HTML templates and layouts in fileadmin/bsdist/theme/templates/backend_layouts
- Edit the backend layout definitions (records) on sysfolder page "Backend Layouts"
- Edit and extend the typoscript configuration for page.10.file in fileadmin/bsdist/theme/typoscript/setup.ts
CSS, JS and other resources
- See directories in fileadmin/bsdist/theme/ (css, js, ...)
- See page.10 (includeCSS, includeJSlibs...) in fileadmin/bsdist/theme/typoscript/setup.ts
For a short overview of the features provided by this distribution see bsdist.ch.